Micronova Irradiated Cleanroom Pens
These low-sodium, indelible ink ballpoint pens feature a unique polypropylene barrel that limits particle generation and holds up to IPA, bleach and phenol wipe downs. Available irradiated, capped or click versions, and with black, blue or red ink.
Manufacturer: Micronova PEN15IRD
The Micronova Irradiated Cleanroom Ballpoint Pens, with low sodium ink and low particulate barrels, are designed for documentation and labeling in cleanrooms and aseptic environments. Gamma irradiated pens are suitable for Aseptic ISO 5 and other clean production areas.
- Ball point cleanroom pens with indelible, low sodium ink
- Designed for documentation and labeling in cleanrooms
- White, high-density polypropylene barrel
- Holds up to IPA, bleach and phenol wipe downs
- Capped or Retractable options available
- Black, blue or red ink
- Available gamma irradiated for aseptic environments
|Individually double bagged|
|0.7 mm Point Tip|
|Cleanroom and Aseptic Environment Documentation and Labeling|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok