Fisherbrand Isotemp CO2 Incubator
Value for everyday cell culturing . The Fisherbrand CO2 incubator provides proven technologies for reliable, homogenous growth environment and dependable quality.
- Efficient high performance heaters surround the chamber for even temperature distribution
- Gentle fan assisted air flow pattern is designed for uniform distribution of temperature, CO2, and humidity
- The 90°C high temperature decontamination cycle simplifies cleaning because no autoclave and toxic chemicals required
- The cycle eliminates variability in disinfection and has been proven effective against wide range of contaminants including bacteria, molds, and fungal spores and mycoplasma, eliminating the variability in disinfection
- CO2 sensors are positioned directly in the chamber for precise control. A choice of CO2 sensor technology includes.
- Thermal Conductivity (TC) for precise monitoring and reliable long life
- Infrared (IR) for independent operation for precise, remote monitoring applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|23.9 x 18.5 x 20.9 in.|
|34 x 25 x 30.2 in.|
Get $700 in Fisherbrandâ¢ Cell Culture Plasticware when you purchase a Fisherbrandâ¢ Isotempâ¢ COâ Incubator.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok