Thermo Scientific Jewett Undercounter Refrigerators
Store life science, clinical and industrial applications in Thermo Scientific™ Jewett™ Undercounter Refrigerators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific CT11B
Store life science, clinical and industrial applications in Thermo Scientific Jewett Undercounter Refrigerators, offering solid state temperature control. Refrigerators are fully featured for storage of critical materials that demand constant temperature and security.Key Features
- Uniform cabinet temperatures of 2° to 4°C with rapid recovery after door openings
- Advanced blower-coil, forced-air cooling with automatic off cycle defrost
- Recirculating air fan with automatic shutoff when door is open
- Automatic condensate evaporator (no plumbing required)
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration condensing unit
- High-visibility digital temperature display
- Minimum 2 in. (5.1cm) CFC-free polyurethane insulation, vapor sealed
- Galvannealed 20-gauge steel exterior cabinet with mar-resistant beige enamel finish
- Illuminated interior
- Positive door latches with key lock for added security
- Adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Dished interior bottoms to contain spills
Options include alarm/monitoring system, temperature chart recorder and pass-thru configuration on specific models.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2°C to 4°C|
|21.5 x 20 x 20 in. (54.5 x 51.8 x 51.8 cm)|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific is committed to meeting all compliance obligations under the California Cooling Act. Certain products are still transitioning into using acceptable appliance foams and/or refrigerants. This product is currently not available for sale into the state of California.|
|Blood Bank Refrigerator|
|5.4 cu. ft.|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|24.3 x 24 x 34.7 in. (61.3 x 61 x 88.1 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok