PREMIUM QUALITY Prepared Microscopy Slide Set: Pisces and Amphibia
Microscopic slides of fishes, frogs and amphibia in set of ten.
Manufacturer: Johannes Lieder GmbH & Co. KG 595130E
LIEDER high quality microslides are manufactured in rigorous scientific controled laboratory conditions. Slides sets MICR-O-SLIDE are prepared with Top quality histologically fixed materials and thus meet all scientific requirements. A clear, multicolored representation of all tissue structures can be viewed on application of special staining techniques.
- Best glasses with fine ground edges
- Size: 26 x 76mm (1 x 3 in.)
- Furnished with printed labels
- Packed in solid plastic box
- Dogfish (Scyllium), vertebral column of a cartilaginous fish, T.S.
- Fresh water fish, region of gills, T.S. showing respiratory organ
- Fresh water fish, region of tail, T.S. through muscle bundles
- Fish scales, various types (Wet mount)
- Tadpole, larva of frog, T.S. through body
- Frog (Rana), blood smear with ovale blood cells
- Frog (Rana), tongue, T.S. with adhesive glands
- Frog (Rana), intestine, T.S. showing villi
- Frog (Rana), lung, T.S. simple bag-like lung
- Salamander, skin, T.S. with poison glands
|Pisces and Amphibian|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok