Justrite Polyethylene Acid Storage Cabinets
Justrite Polyethylene Acid Storage Cabinet provides maximum protection against harsh environments and corrosives, keeping your workers better protected.
Manufacturer: Justrite 24160
DescriptionFor highly corrosive acids, the cabinet is clearly labeled with “ACID” and accepts a padlock (not included) for added security.
- Door can be hinged from either side for best countertop space utilization
- Polyethylene spill tray inside contains leaks and removes for easy cleaning
- A separate polyethylene tray stores under cabinet and can be used as a work tray
- Each segregated compartment has an adjustable shelf and storage in both doors for small containers
- Two removable sumps slide out for easy cleaning of incidental spills
- Two vent holes (with removable caps) on backside accommodate pressurized vapor removal systems
- Includes hardware to secure cabinet to wall
|30L (7.92 gal.)|
|Undercounter storage cabinet|
|16 x 12.5 x 28 in. (40.64 x 31.75 x 71.12cm)|
|Removable Polyethylene tray, handy work tray stored under cabinet, mounting hardware to secure cabinet to wall|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok