Justrite Wood Laminate Corrosives Safety Cabinet
Safely storing nitrics, dichlorics, phenols, and other highly corrosive acids is important to workers. Justrite Wood Laminate Safety Cabinets allow corrosives to be placed out of harms way.
Manufacturer: Justrite 24150
- Durable and highly chemical resistant
- Made from 0.75 in. (1.9cm) particle board clad internally and externally with a chemical-resistant laminateno internal metal parts to corrode
- With double sliding doors
- Model 17-985-62: Ideal for easy access as a benchtop cabinet; holds up to six 2.5L bottles and has nonlocking sliding doors
- Model 17-985-64A: High-density polyethylene top with slightly raised, curved lip that contains spills, makes cleanup easy
- Model 17-985-64B: Suitable for large storage jobs and floor placement
|49 x 2.5L bottles|
|49 x 2.5L|
|Adjustable leg levelers, Haz-Alert™ reflective labels and double key set for safety and security|
|17.11 x 40.48 x 54.51 in. (43.5 x 102.8 x 138.5cm)|
|Corrosives and Acids Storage Cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok