Justrite™ Chemcor™ Slimline Corrosives/Acid Safety Cabinet
Justrite Chemcor™ Slimline Corrosives/Acid Safety Cabinet offers corrosion and fire protection.
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 8922022
- Flame-coated thermoplastic liner
- 100% seamless liner on all interior walls, ceiling, sump, inside doors and shelves
- Seam-free surface
- Non-porous surface resists staining and cleans-up easily
- Dual-benefits/Multi-use - complete protection from harsh acids and corrosive chemicals
- Blue color
- Slimline style
- Features double-wall, 18-gauge (1mm) welded steel construction, 2 in. (51mm) liquid-tight containment sump, dual vents
- Adjustable shelves, three-point stainless steel bullet self-latching doors with ULoc™ padlockable handle and Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels
- Sure-grip™ Handles
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- FM Global tested and approved
- Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30 regulation
FM Approved and Complies with OSHA regulations and the International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code
|22 gal. (83 L)|
|14.56 x 20 x 60.5 in. (37 x 50.8 x 153.7 cm)|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|ChemCor™ liner, welded Steel double wall construction, 2 in. liquid tight containment sump, dual vents, adjustable shelves, three-point Stainless Steel bullet self latching doors with U-Loc™ padlockable handle, kickplat|
|Slimline storage cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok