Justrite Sure-Grip EX Compac Flammable Safety Cabinet
Justrite Compac Safety Cabinets fit nearly anywhere and provide protection where space is at a premium. The cabinets protect workers, reduce fire risks, and allow storage of flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets.
Manufacturer: Justrite 891200
- One-door cabinet stores up to 12 gal. (45.4L) of flammables
- Double-wall construction provides 11/2 in. of insulating air space to help prevent the spread of flames Dual vents with flame arresters at top and opposite bottom allow hazardous vapors to be piped away
- High-visibility Haz-Alert reflective warning labels provide added safety during power outages or fires
- Self-latching doors facilitate fire protection of the cabinet
- Self latch engages critical three-point latching system for protection under fire conditions
- Two-door models hinged left and right have self-closing mechanism that ensures proper closing sequence regardless of which door is released first
- Fusible links hold self-closing doors wide open, flush with front of cabinet for easy access and resupply; automatically release and slam doors shut at 74°C (165°F)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides optimum storage space and obstruction-free access to contents
- One adjustable SpillSlope safety shelf directs spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump
- Adjustable leveling feet ensure solid positioning and alignment for tight door closure
- Finished inside and out with a durable lead-free hybrid epoxy and polyester powder paint for chemical resistance
- Fit neatly under counter or stand alone
- Lettering on door reads: “FLAMMABLEKEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Backed by an exclusive 10-year warranty
- Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements
19-121-852: Manual-close door
19-121-853; Self-closing door
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
FM approved. Self-closing model UL listed.
Meet NFPA and OSHA requirements. Self-closing model complies with Uniform Fire Code.
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|14.56 x 20 x 30.5 in. (37 x 50.8 x 77.5cm)|
|One adjustable shelf, U-Loc™ handle with two keys and accept padlock, Haz-Alert™ reflective exterior labeling and Galvanized Steel SpillSlope™ shelves, leakproof 2 in. bottom sump, dual vents with flam|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok