Justrite™ Nonmetallic Oval Type I Safety Cans
Constructed of high-density polyethylene for resistance against denting, puncturing, and chipping. The nonmetallic oval Type I safety can stores liquids that may corrode stainless-steel cans.
Supplier: Justrite™ 14160
DescriptionConstructed of high-density polyethylene for resistance against denting, puncturing, and chipping.
- Use with tough acids and corrosives, including liquids that corrode stainless-steel or steel-coated safety cans
- Pressure-relief mechanism prevents buildup of vapors
- Self-closing cap and flame arrester work together to prevent ignition sources from entering, without restricting liquid flow in or out of the can
- Stainless-steel hardware for superior chemical resistance
- Convenient trigger-spout mechanism and built-in handle for ease in dispensing and carrying
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|Flame arrester and Stainless Steel hardware, trigger spout|
|Dent, Puncture, Chip Resistant|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok