Justrite Nonmetallic Oval Type I Safety Cans
Constructed of high-density polyethylene for resistance against denting, puncturing, and chipping. The nonmetallic oval Type I safety can stores liquids that may corrode stainless-steel cans.
Manufacturer: Justrite 14065
DescriptionConstructed of high-density polyethylene for resistance against denting, puncturing, and chipping.
- Use with tough acids and corrosives, including liquids that corrode stainless-steel or steel-coated safety cans
- Pressure-relief mechanism prevents buildup of vapors
- Self-closing cap and flame arrester work together to prevent ignition sources from entering, without restricting liquid flow in or out of the can
- Stainless-steel hardware for superior chemical resistance
- Convenient trigger-spout mechanism and built-in handle for ease in dispensing and carrying
|0.5 gal. (2L)|
|7.6 x 4.6 x 9.5 in. (19.3 x 11.6 x 24.1cm)|
|Dent, puncture and chip|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|Flame arrester and Stainless Steel hardware, trigger spout|