Justrite Sure-Grip EX Pesticide Cabinets
Reduce the risk of accidental poisoning and fires
Manufacturer: Justrite 896264
- Ideal for facilities that require safe, convenient storage of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, flammables, and other turf-related chemicals to reduce the risk of accidental poisoning and fires
- Sturdy, double-walled 18-gauge steel construction provides a 1.5 in. (3.8cm) insulating air space with dual flame-arresting vents to help prevent the spread of flames if a fire occurs
- Liquid-tight containment sump catches incidental spills; adjustable leveling feet ensure level positioning on uneven surfaces
- Two manual doors with continuous piano hinge; three point latching and Sure-Grip U-Loc flush handle comes with two keys or accepts padlock (not included) for extra security.
- High-visibility Haz-Alert reflective warning labels provide added safety during power outages or fires
- Steel shelves are fitted with a corrosion-resistant polyethylene tray and adjust in 2.25 in. (5.7cm) intervals to accommodate a wide variety of container sizes
- Built-in grounding connector dissipates static electricity
- Available in 30- and 45-gallon capacities
- Distinctive green powder paint finish provides chemical resistance and long life
Meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements.
|Two manual doors with continuous piano type hinge, three-point latching and Sure-Grip™ U-Loc™ flush handle with two keys, high-visibility Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels, double wall, Steel constr|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA|
|Vertical pesticide cabinet|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok