Justrite™ Type I Steel Safety Cans
Heavy-duty 24-gauge premium coated steel cans with double seal seams
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 7110100
Premium steel construction with double seams to protect against leaks. Leak-tight, self-closing spout with built-in positive pressure relief mechanism automatically vents between 3 and 5psig.
- Double lock seams protect against leaks
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel arresters protect contents from ignition while allowing liquids to flow rapidly
- Ribbed bottom provides extra strength and is raised to prevent accidental punctures
- Durable high gloss powder paint finish resists chemicals and stands up to abuse
- Warning label includes an extra large ID zone for user labeling of contents
- 1 pt. (0.5L) and 1 qt. (1L) sizes have convenient one-hand trigger handle mechanism for easy pouring
- Larger sizes have ergonomically designed swing handles that are not part of dispensing
- Ample mechanism for greater balance, easy carrying, and headspace to accommodate oil additives
Available in red for storage of flammables, yellow for diesel fuel, and blue for kerosene. Select sizes of red cans available with polypropylene funnel that attaches to can and aids in pouring into smaller openings.
UL and ULC listed. FM approved. TÜV certified.
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements and is CARB compliant.
Warranty and Services
|FM, UL, ULC|
|Double Lock Seam|
|For filling and pouring flammables|
|Type I Safety Can|
|Self Closing cap|
|Swinging, round handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok