DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX Class B Mixing Cylinders Calibrated to Contain
Designed from ASTM Specification E1272, Style 2, Class B requirements, glass stopper is supplied
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 2003925
Scale is durable white ceramic enamel.
- 10 and 25mL sizes are comparatively short to provide increased stability
- Tall form 10 and 25mL cylinders with finer subdivisions are provided under 20039A
- 250mL size may be used to determine unsaponified matter in soaps and soap products (ASTM D460)
- Anhydrous salt free soda soap and fatty matter in soaps containing synthetic detergents (ASTM D820)
- 500mL size may be used in settlement tests of emulsified asphalts (ASTM D244)
- Heights given do not include the stopper, Replacement stopper is 41900R
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Graduated 3 to 25mL|
|ASTM E438, USP Type I|
|White ceramic enamel scale|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok