Kimberly-Clark Professional Jackson Saftey Faceshields
Kimberly-Clark Professional Jackson Saftey Faceshields are designed to provide on-the-job protection for heat applications, as well as for grinding, flying debris and splashes.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 29100
- Made of durable polycarbonate
- May be reused (depending on the task)
- D3 rating for splash protection and the polycarbonate material provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
- Compatible with the Jackson Safety Hard Hat Interchange System
- Snaps into place on compatible head gear and hard hats no special tools required
- When used with any Jackson Safety Brand Headgear, meets the performance standards of ANSI Z87.1+ for high-impact protection and is CSA Z94.3 compliant (when used with compatible Jackson Safety headgear)
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok