Kimberly-Clark Professional Jackson Safety F20 Polycarbonate Face Shields
Kimberly-Clark Professional Jackson Safety F20 Polycarbonate Face Shields are designed for light industrial manufacturing, general splash protection, landscaping and food processing
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 29097
- Provide on-the-job protection for heat applications, as well as grinding, flying debris and splashes
- Made of durable polycarbonate
- Reusable, depending on the task
- D3 rating for splash protection
- Polycarbonate material provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
- Compatible with Jackson Safety Hard Hat Interchange System
- Snaps into place on compatible head gear and hard hats no special tools required
- When used with any Jackson Safety Brand Headgear, meets the performance standards of ANSI Z87.1+ for high-impact protection and is CSA Z94.3 compliant (when used with compatible Jackson Safety headgear)
Meet ANSI Z87.1 2010 Standards when used with any Jackson Safety Brand Headgear.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok