Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech A5 Sterile Hood with Integrated Mask
Sterile cleanroom hoods with integrated masks featuring innovative CLEAN-DON technology for simpler aseptic donning. Suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms, the hoods are individually vacuum-packed and made from light and breathable fabric.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 36072
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanroom environments and laboratories, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Featuring advanced CLEAN-DON technology for fast, simple and compliant aseptic donning that combines two donning steps into one.
- The comfortable hoods are provided in a universal size and are made from low-lint breathable SMS fabric with a cloth-like feel.
- Contamination protection is ensured through high quality sterility assured material with high-strength bound and triple-stitched seams, and there are no gaps between the hood and mask.
- Individually vacuum-packed and efficiently double-bagged to save space.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Type 6 (PB) certified
- Certificate of Conformance by lot available online
- Certificate of Sterility by lot available online.
|Type 6 PPE Category III for “parts of the body”|
|Pull down ties, stretch-fit elastic, blue donning line|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok