Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ A8 Shoe Covers
For clean manufacturing environments
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 39370
When you need a high-value combination of quality and comfort – as well as reliable sterile cleanroom protection – you can trust Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Boot Covers. They have an average bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96% and are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort.
This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms. They feature Clean-Don ties and 2-inch edge vinyl, for an enhance moisture barrier.
The protective boot covers are made without latex, silicone or the BHT preservative and are designed for single-use (disposable PPE).
- 100 Pairs/200 Each Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Boot Covers
- Triple bagged, vacuum packed, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms; CE certified (CE Simple)
- Each individually bagged pair of boot covers has a sterilization indicator as a visual that it's undergone gamma sterilization
- This protective apparel isn't made with natural rubber latex, BHT preservative or silicone; 2 inches of edge vinyl helps create a moisture barrier
- Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions
|Elastic toe and heel|
|Spunbond, Polyethylene, Polyester|
|Extra grip, seamless|
|Ideal for clean manufacturing environment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok