DWK Life Sciences Kimble Straight-Sided Serum Stoppers
For research and pharmaceutical packaging applications
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 73811T21
- For use with 13 and 20mm serum-finished bottles and vials
- Universal gray chlorobutyl formulation meets USP, EP, and JP requirements for globally marketed pharmaceutical products
- Contain no plasticizers, 2-mercapto-benzothiazole, nitrosamine precursors or natural rubber latex
- Applicable to aqueous solutions with a pH range of 2 to 10
- PTFE facing improves chemical compatibility and minimizes surface interactions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|USP, EP, JP|
|For research and pharmaceutical packaging applications|
|20mm GPI aluminum seal finish|
|Straight-Sided Serum Stopper|
|Chlorobutyl rubber, PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok