DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX 40mL Heavy Duty Plain Glass Centrifuge Tubes with Screw Thread Caps
Standard Taper KIMAX tube is a heavy-duty version of 45161.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 4519640
- KIMAX tube made with heavier walled tubing to withstand higher centrifugation speeds
- Autoclavable screw-thread cap with PTFE-faced rubber liner is included but not attached
- GPI Finish is 24-410, Replacement cap is 45066C
- Capacity 40mL
- Max RCF 3550
- Tube OD 29mm, Length 140mm
- Case of 12
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|3,550 x g|
|USP, ASTM E 438|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok