DWK Life Sciences Kimble Plain Disposable Plastic Tubes 12x75mm Polypropylene
These non-sterile plastic culture tubes are ideal for use in routine laboratory procedures.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 51012200
- Polypropylene versions can be centrifuged up to 3000 RCF and will tolerate most common acids, solvents and alkalies at room temperature
- Autoclavable at 120 °C for 15 minutes
- Will tolerate aqueous solutions, mild bases and weak acids
- Capacity 6mL
- OD 12mm, Length 75mm
- Shelf pack of 250, Case of 1000
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene or polypropylene
|3000 x G|
|Disposable Culture Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok