DWK Life Sciences Kimble KIMAX Low Form Griffin Pink Colorware Glass Beakers
“Colorware” glass beakers are ideal for ease of identification in the lab. Beakers offer excellent mechanical strength and durability, while providing high resistance to chemical attack and thermal shock.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 14000P600
- Use of colored beakers reduces the risk of cross contamination
- Easily identify glassware between labs
- All sizes feature double capacity scales with easy-to-read graduations
- Durable, color, matte finish marking area for use with an ordinary pencil or marker
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
|Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements|
|Ideal for continual lab usage|
|50 to 500mL|
|Low form Griffin|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok