Kimberly-Clark Professional Kimtech Kimguard KC500 Sterilization Wrap
Kimtech Kimguard Sterilization Wrap is designed for sterile processing environments, such as in pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 68130
- KC500 is the fifth of six strengths of Kimtech sterilization wrap
- Made of low-lint SMS fabric, which is compatible with both pre-vacuum steam sterilant penetration, gravity steam and EO sterilant penetration and residuals
- Tear-resistant (Tensile Strength 26.6 lbs. ASTM D5034)
- Flame-resistant (Class 1 flammability rating)
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 99.9%
- Maintenance of package integrity (MPI) to meet FDA requirements and instructions for use that meet FDA guidelines
- Recyclable via The RightCycle Program by Kimberly-Clark Professional
|30 x 30 in.|
|Sterile processing environments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok