Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ Sterile Sterling 9.5 in. Nitrile Gloves
Sterile exam gloves combine the sensitivity of latex with the protection and strength of nitrile. Gray thin mil thickness provides tactile sensitivity for a variety of applications.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 53131
- Comfortable nitrile glove delivers protection and cleanliness
- Thin mil gray gloves (3.5 mil) are ambidextrous and powder free
- AQL of 1.5
- Beaded cuffs and textured fingertips
- Tested for use with 12 chemotherapy drugs and 4 hormones, per ASTM D6978-05
- Tactile sensitivity of latex, but are not made with natural rubber latex
- Innovative box has two separate openings (smaller for when box is full and a larger opening for easier access) to help control over-dispensing
|ASTM, ISO 9001|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok