Kinematica Polytron Generators
For Benchtop rotor/stator homogenizers
Manufacturer: Kinematica 11030074
Ideal when cross-contamination is a concern and cleaning is necessary.
- One-piece Type 316L stainless-steel
- Stronger, thicker-walled stator tube that extends generator life and prevents deformation
- Controlled tolerances ensure a small and uniform rotor-stator gap for maximum shear force and reproducible particle yield
- “Quick-connect” generators connect easily for quick changes Saw teeth to facilitate processing and foam-reducing features to reduce air intake
- EasyCare generators disassemble for cleaning, maintenance and sterilization
Generators with knives are used for processing samples that require precutting and are larger than generator diameter.
|10 to 20000mL|
|Ideal for dispersing of plant, human or animal tissues, resins and pigments, producing of suspensions and emulsions|
|PT DA 3020/2|
|Standard, long shaft slots, 1 rotating, 1 stationary ring|
|Polytron™ PT 3100/6100 homogenizer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok