Thermo Scientific KingFisher Pure DNA Blood Kit
Achieve rapid, reproducible purification of high-quality DNA from fresh or frozen whole blood treated with EDTA or citrate with this unique nucleic acid purification workflow.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 98010196
Achieve rapid, reproducible purification of high-quality DNA. The Thermo Scientific KingFisher Pure DNA Blood Kit, together with a KingFisher magnetic particle processor, allows rapid and reproducible purification of high-quality DNA from fresh or frozen whole blood treated with EDTA or citrate. Thermo Scientific KingFisher Kits complete the unique nucleic acid purification workflow providing an optimized high throughput method for extreme flexibility.Features
- Produces isolated DNA that is free of inhibitors and ready for use in many downstream applications
- Easy-to-use protocols for safe sample-handling, as well as minimal user input, maximizing walkaway time.
- Excellent performance and consistency of results optimized to produce high yields of quality DNA
- Large volume sample input possible up to 3mL of blood per sample
- Flexible throughput from one sample to up to 96 samples per run
- Minimized hands-on time increases efficiency
- Compatible with most common downstream analysis and applications
Genomics, target identification, veterinary assays, biomarker discovery, quality control
|Fresh or frozen whole blood treated with EDTA or citrate|
|KingFisher Pure DNA Blood Kit; 96 samples|
|40 min. (200µL), 45 min. (1mL)|
|200µL or 1mL|
|PCR, real-time PCR, enzymatic reactions|
|200µL sample: 100µL (Duo) or 150µL (Flex). 1mL sample: 500µL. Recommended but adjustable|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok