Kimberly-Clark Professional KleenGuard A60 Ultra Bloodborne Pathogen and Chemical Splash Protection Hoods
KleenGuard A60 Bloodborne Pathogen and Chemical Splash Protection Hoods are designed for sensitive jobs like working in research, crime labs, crime scene cleanup, forensics, embalming, and emergency medical response
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional 45343
- Passes ASTM F1670/F1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Elastic seal around the face opening
- Serged seams
- Three-layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape, keeping the worker cool and outer layer film barrier against tearing and abrasion
- Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials
- Recyclable via The RightCycle Program by Kimberly-Clark Professional
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Passes ASTM F1670/F1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens, Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials|
|Animal research; Emergency medical response; Crime scene cleanup; Embalming/Forensics; Tank Cleaning; Fiberglass Manufacturing; Liquid Handling; Food Processing|
|One size fits all|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok