Promega Klenow Fragment, DNA Polymerase I
A DNA-dependent DNA polymerase that lacks the 5′→3′ exonuclease activity of intact E. coli DNA Polymerase I but retains its 5′→3′ polymerase, 3′→5′ exonuclease and strand displacement activities.
Manufacturer: Promega M2201
- DNA-Dependent DNA Polymerase that Lacks the 5′→3′ Exonuclease Activity
- Use in a variety of molecular applications
- Heat-inactivate by heating at 75°C for 10 minutes
- Active in many Promega 1X restriction enzyme buffers
- Supplied at a concentration of 5u/µL
|Filling-in or labeling 3' ends of 5' overhanging double-stranded DNA, second-strand cDNA synthesis, DNA sequencing by the Dideoxy method|
|-30°C to -10°C|
|10X Reaction Buffer: 500mM Tris HCl (pH 7.2 at 25°C), 100mM MgSO4, 1mM DTT|
|10mM Tris HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 50% Glycerol|
|Recombinant E. coli strain|
|DNA Polymerase I Large (Klenow) Fragment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok