Thermo Scientific™ Klenow Fragment (10 U/µL)
Klenow Fragment is the Large Fragment of DNA Polymerase exhibiting 5'→3' polymerase, 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activities, but lacking 5'→3' exonuclease activity.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ EP0051
Thermo Scientific Klenow Fragment is the large fragment of DNA polymerase I. It exhibits 5'→3' polymerase activity and 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activity, but lacks 5'→3' exonuclease activity of DNA polymerase I.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., Cy3-, Cy5-, aminoallyl-, biotin-, digoxigenin- and fluorescently-labeled nucleotides)
- Active in restriction enzyme, PCR, RT, and T4 DNA Ligase buffers
- DNA blunting by fill-in 3'-overhangs
- Random-primed DNA labeling
- Labeling by fill-in 5'-overhangs of dsDNA
- DNA sequencing by the Sanger method
- Site-specific mutagenesis of DNA with synthetic oligonucleotides
- Second strand synthesis of cDNA
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DNA Polymerase I|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok