Centrifugation provides a convenient means of determining sediment and water content in crude oil, fuel oils, middle distillate fuels, and biodiesel. Also used in determining the precipitation number, demulsibility characteristics, trace sediments, and insolubles in used lubricating oils.
- Use integrated LCD touch screen control panel to turn heat on and off, set test duration, set RCF/RPM values, and choose type of rotor assembly and corresponding glassware to be used during test
- Servoed motor speed mechanism allows the user to simply set the desired speed and calculates RPM based on given RCF and type of rotor selected
- Rotor assembly is easily accessible for cleaning and maintenence and lid window allows operator to view inside the chamber
- Different rotor/tube configurations for different methods
- Equipped with safety lockout mechanism and nitrogen purge
- Maximum Speed: 2200 rpm
- Maximum RCF: 1327 (long); 1170 (short); 865 (pear-shaped)
- Temperature: ambient to 93°C (200°F)
- Electrical Reqts: 230V 50/60 Hz, 3.5A
- Dimensions: 31 x 25.8 x 14.3 in. (78.74 x 65.53 x 36.32cm)
- Net Weight: 98 lb. (44.5kg)
- Shipping Weight: 122 lb. (55.4kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 36 x 30 x 19 in. (91.4 x 76.2 x 48.3cm)
Meets ASTM D91, D96, D893, D1796, and D4007 specifications.
|Meets ASTM D91, D96, D893, D1796, and D4007 specifications.|
|98 lb. (44.5kg)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.