Koehler Instrument Constant Temperature Water Bath
Koehler K25900 Constant Temperature Pressure Hydrometer Water Wath lets you measure density and relative density of light hydrocarbons, including LPG, when used for transportation, storage and regulatory purposes. The measurement is made by floating a thermohydrometer in a sample that has been introduced into a pressure cylinder.
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K25900
- Immerses two Pressure Hydrometer Cylinders at 60°F (15°C) for density and relative density determinations of LPG and other light hydrocarbons
- Mechanically refrigerated cooling system maintains sub-ambient temperature
- Thermistor activated solid state temperature controller and 750W copper immersion heater maintain bath temperature with ±0.5°F (±0.2°C) stability
- A 1/20 hp ball bearing stirrer circulates the bath medium to assure temperature uniformity
- Stainless steel tank is fiberglass insulated
- Equipped with overflow standpipe/drain. Steel exterior has a durable polyurethane enamel finish
|Stainless Steel with Fiberglass Insulation|
|46 x 51 x 124 cm (18 x 20 x 49 in.)|
|ASTM D1657; IP 235; ISO 3993|
|30 x 46 x 56 cm (12 x 18 x 22 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok