Koehler Instrument Group 1-3 Front View Distillation Apparatus, Left-Hand Model
For distillation of gasolines, fuels, and other petroleum products
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K45100
The sample is evaporated and condensed under controlled conditions, and observations are made of the temperatures at which various percentages are recovered and/or the percentages recovered at specified temperatures.
- Includes Types A and C Flask Support Boards and graduate support block
- Also available in Right-Hand model, and Group 4 Distillation
- Electrical Reqts: 115V 50/60Hz
- Shipping Weight: 65 lb. (29.5kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.3 cu. ft.
|ASTM D86, E133|
|Types A and C flask support bards and graduate support block|
|Distillation of gasoline, fuels, and other petroleum products|
|Group 1-3 Front View Distillation Apparatus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok