Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Koehler Instrument Group 4 Front View Distillation Apparatus
For testing fuel oils, gas oils and gasolines
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K45200
The sample is evaporated and condensed under controlled conditions, and observations are made of the temperatures at which various percentages are recovered and/or the percentages recovered at specified temperatures.
- Designed for testing of Grade No. 2 fuel oil, Grade No. 2-D diesel fuel oil, gas oils and other distillates requiring condenser bath temperatures of up to 140°F (60°C)
- Also suitable for gasolines, aviation turbine fuels, naphthas, kerosenes and other liquid petroleum products
- Includes Types A and C Flask Support Boards and graduated support block
- Also available in Left Hand model, and Groups 1,2,3 Distillation
- Electrical Reqts: 115V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 15.25 x 18.25 x 19.5 in. (39 x 46 x 50cm)
- Shipping Weight: 65 lb. (29.5kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.3 cu. ft.
Conforms to ASTM D86, E133 and related ASTM and international standards.
|Group 4 Front View Distillation Apparatus, Right-Hand Model|
|Distillation of gasoline, fuels, and other petroleum products|
|ASTM D86, E133|
|Types A and C flask support bards and graduate support block|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok