Koehler Instrument KV3000 and KV4000 Constant-Temperature Viscosity Baths
Simple push-button operation
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K23700
Kinematic viscosity is of primary importance in the design and selection of a wide range of petroleum products.
- Constant temperature bath series with advanced temperature control circuitry and integrated timing features for convenient, accurate glass capillary viscometry determinations
- Reliable temperature, simple push-button controls, and accommodation of up to seven capillary viscometers
- Connection of the built-in cooling coil to tap water or a recirculating water chiller facilitates temperature control at ambient or below ambient temperatures
- Model KV3000: Seven individual start/stop timers with displays Model KV4000: Integrated LCD microcomputer with start/stop buttons and retention of viscometer tube constants, automatic calculation and display in viscosity units or seconds; temperature control between ambient and 150°C (302°F), and down to 10°C (50°F); 12 or 18 in. bath depth
- Electrical Reqts: 115V 50/60Hz, single phase 12.6A
- Shipping Weight: 101 lb. (45.9kg) Dimensions: 29L x 25W x 34 in.H (73.7 x 63.5 x 86.4cm)
Meet specifications of ASTM D445, D2170, D6074, D6158; IP 71, 319; ISO 3104; DIN 51550; FTM 791-305; NF T 60-100.
|115 V 50/60 Hz|
|Ambient to 150°C|
|ASTM D445, D2170, D6074, D6158, IP 71, 319, ISO 3104, DIN 51550, FTM 791-305, NF T 60-100|
|29 x 25 x 34 in. (73.7 x 63.5 x 86.4 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok