Tests the corrosiveness of LPG to copper by immersion of a polished test strip in the sample inside a test cylinder at elevated temperature. After one hour the test strip is removed and compared against the ASTM Copper Strip Corrosion Standards.
- Thermostatically controlled water bath submerges four LPG Corrosion Test Cylinders in an upright position
- Controls temperature at 100 ±1°F (37.8 ±0.5°C) per ASTM specifications
- Soxhlet reflux condenser and constant water level device maintain proper working depth
- Polished stainless steel inner wall and powder coated steel outer wall construction; fully insulated
- Max. Temperature: 105°C (221°F)
- Temperature Control Stability: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Heater Range: 0-750W
- Bath Medium: 14.4L (3.8 gal.) water
- Net Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 61cm (12 x 10 x 24 in.)
- Net Weight: 8.6kg (19 lb.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 5.3 cu. ft.
- Shipping Weight: 12.2kg (27 lb.)
Complies with ASTM D1838; GPA 2140; ISO 6251 specifications.
|30 x 25 x 61 cm (12 x 10 x 24 in.)|
|0 to 750 w|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.