Koehler Instrument Koehler Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Apparatus
Determines the “carbon residue” left after evaporation and pyrolysis of a sample oil in the Ramsbottom furnace, providing an indication of the deposit forming tendencies of fuels and guidelines for the processing of refinery products.
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K27100
- Thermostatically controlled coking furnace for five samples
- Cast-iron block type furnace rapidly reaches the standard test temperature of 550°C (1022°F) and controls with ±1°C stability
- Microprocessor temperature control has °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display
- Operator and equipment are protected by an overtemperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit, should block temperature exceed the programmed cut-off point
- RS-232 Communications software, ramp-to-set and other enhanced features are available (sold separately)
- Replacement control bulb (13-187-10) sold separately
- Electrical Reqts: 115V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 16L x 21.5W x 14.5 in.H (41 x 55 x 37cm)
- Net Weight: 64 lb. (29kg)
- Shipping Weight: 78 lb. (35kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8.2 cu. ft.
Conforms to ASTM D524 and related specifications.
|ASTM D524, D6074; IP 14; ISO 4262; FTM 791-5002; NF T 60-117|
|Ramsbottom carbon residue apparatus|
|Five coking bulbs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok