Koehler™ Instrument Rapid Flash Closed-Cup Tester
Verifies the flash point or the sustained burning qualities of small samples in the range of -30°C to +300°C.
Manufacturer: Koehler™ Instrument K16500
- A flash/no flash test result is achieved in one minute for flash points below 212°F (100°C) with a 2mL sample
- Ideally suited for quality assurance and environmental compliance testing as well as actual flash point for paints, fragrances, hydrocarbons and other liquids
- The Closed Cup Model is for routine flash point tests in the range from -30 to +300°C (-22 to +572°F)
- Includes NIST traceable thermometer and syringe
- Also available: open-cup tester
- Electrical Reqts: 115V
- Dimensions: 15L x 23.4W x 6.3 in.H (38.1 x 8.6 x 16.2cm)
- Net Weight: 10 lb. (4.6kg)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb. (7.26kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 2.3 cu. ft.
Complies with ASTM D3278, D3828, D4206; DOT CFR 49-173.115; IATA; ISO 9038 and related specifications.
|NIST traceable thermometer and syringe|
|15 x 23.4 x 6.3 in. (38.1 x 8.6 x 16.2cm)|
|Rapid Flash Tester|
|ASTM D3278, D3828, D4206, DOT CFR 49-173.115, IATA, ISO 9038|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok