- Sample is periodically examined while it is being cooled in the cloud and pour point apparatus
- Highest temperature at which haziness is observed (cloud point), or lowest temperature at which movement of oil is observed (pour point), is reported as test result
- Floor model has four baths, set at -1, -18 -35 and -51°C (+30, 0, -30 and -60°F)
- Supplied with test jackets, gaskets, disks, and thermometer holders for test jars and cooling baths
- Electrical Reqts: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 9.7A
- Net Dimensions: 112 x 97 x 115cm (44L x 38W x 45 in.H)
- Net Weight: 178kg (392 lb.)
- Shipping Weight: 275kg (605 lb.)
- Dimensions: 60.6 cu. ft.
ASTM D97, D2500, D5853, D6074, D6158; IP 15, 219; ISO 3015, 3016; DIN 51597; FTM 791-201; NF T 60-105
|112 x 97 x 115 cm (44 x 38 x 45 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok