Vapor pressure is a critical factor in the handling and performance of liquid petroleum and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) products. The vapor pressure of automotive gasolines is subject to governmental regulation for pollution control purposes.
- Features electronic level control automatically maintaining the proper immersion depth
- Heating system with a heavy duty circulating pump
- Convenient digital setpoint and display
- Built-in overtemperature limit control
- Temperature Range: 212°F (100°C)
- Temperature Control Stability: ±0.2°F (±0.1°C)
- Heater Range: 0-6000W
- Bath Medium: 219.5L (58 gal.) water
- Net Weight: 144.7kg (319 lb.)
- Net Dimensions: (122 x 56 x 91cm (48 x 22 x 36 in.)
- Shipping Weight: 210kg (465 lb.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 133.3 x 74.9 x 113cm (52.5 x 29.5 x 44.5 in.)
Complies with ASTM D323, D1267; GPA 2140; IP 69, 161; ISO 3007, 4256; DIN 51616, 51754; and FTM 791-1201 specifications.
|28 A Single Phase|
|122 x 56 x 91 cm (48 x 22 x 36 in.)|
|0 to 6000 w|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok