Koehler™ Instrument Sediment Extraction Apparatus Accessories: Thimble Basket
Determines sediment content of crude oil and fuel oils by extraction with toluene
Manufacturer: Koehler™ Instrument K48500
- Test portion of sample placed in refractory thimble
- Gently boil toluene, vapors are condensed and allowed to drip into sample funnel
- Toluene washes out all crude oil or fuel oil leaving insoluble residue only in thimble
- Mass of residue calculated as percentage and referred to sediment by extraction
- Net Weight: 7kg (15 lb.)
- Shipping Weight: 11kg (24 lb.)
- Dimensions (3 cartons): 16 x 14 x 10 in., 18 x 14 x 10 in., 16 x 14 x 10 in.
Meets specifications of ASTM D473; IP 53; ISO 3735; DIN 51789; FTM 791-3002; NF M 07-010.
|Accessory for sediment extraction apparatus|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok