Koehler Instrument Two-Unit Solid Block Oxidation Bath
Provides an indication of the tendency of gasoline and aviation fuels to form gum in storage
Manufacturer: Koehler Instrument K10401
- Insulated aluminum block baths feature microprocessor temperature control with built-in overtemperature protection
- Dual LED displays provide setpoint and actual temperature values in °C/°F format
- Solid block design offers operating advantages over a boiling water bath
- Max. Temperature: 250°F (121°C)
- Heater Range: 0-1300W
- Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 17 in. (38 x 25 x 43cm)
Meets temperature control and other requirements of ASTM D873 and related methods.
|38 x 25 x 43 cm (15 x 10 x 17 in.)|
|K10500 oxidation pressure vessels|
|0 to 1300 w|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok