Lab Drying/Sterilizing Ovens
Well-crafted, gravity-convection ovens are versatile for a number of laboratory uses.
Supplier: Quincy Lab Inc 40GC
Can be used in drying, sterilizing, baking, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing and testing.
- Uniform temperature up to 232°C (450°F)
- Durable, scratch-resistant finish and double-wall construction
- Welded steel interior chambers feature two adjustable and one fixed chrome-plated shelves
- All heating elements are sheathed and interconnecting wiring is simple
- Indicator light and thermostat for trouble-free maintenance
|Lab Drying/Sterilizing Oven|
|3 exhaust ports|
|Laboratory thermometer, cord with grounded plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok