Labconco™ Benchtop FreeZone™ Legacy™ Freeze-Dry Systems, US Models: 6L
With a small footprint and four rubber feet, these smaller capacity models fit easily on benchtop and are ideal for light and moderate loads
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 7752020
- Refrigeration system cools collector to -50°C (-58°F)
- Stoppering Tray Dryer allows bulk processing of large batches of material in small containers or large specimens PTFE-coated collector chamber and coil for processes involving corrosive compounds are available
- Upright collector chamber simplifies defrosting; many models include built-in hot gas defrost to quickly melt any collected ice
- Automatic one-button startup initiates condenser cooldown and vacuum pulldown
- LCD indicates temperature in °C or °F; vacuum in mbar, Pa, and torr
- LED vacuum and temperature “waves” show relative system vacuum and collector temperature LED alarm light flashes for abnormal events, including power interruptions, improper power supply, when collector temperature rises above -40°C, and required vacuum pump service
- Vacuum control valve maintains vacuum level
- RS-232 port can be used to transmit data to a computer
- Easy to service with retractable drain hoses
- Cabinets are white powder-coated steel with brushed stainless-steel front panels and blue accents
- Benchtop models easily fit on laboratory benchtop to process light to moderate loads
- PTFE-coated collector chamber and coil for processes involving corrosive compounds are available
‡Stoppering Tray Dryer adds 27 1/16 in. (68.7cm) to overall height of system and is 32 in. wide (81.3cm).
International models are also available. Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for pump compatibility.
Service agreement available.
|Stainless-steel coil and collector chamber|
|115 V 60 Hz, 16 A|
|Benchtop Freeze Dry System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok