Labconco Precise Basic Glove Box
Provide a leak-tight physical barrier between your users and the materials inside the glove box with the Labconco Precise glove box. Its imple design allows the user to customize it with optional accessories to meet specific applications when working with atmosphere-sensitive materials.
Manufacturer: Labconco 5220000
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell
- 0.25 in. thick laminated safety glass viewing window with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant phenolic core work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Interior ceiling-mounted electrical duplex
- Switches for light and innermost interior electrical receptacle
- No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-4mL/sec. when tested with a mass spectrometer while glove box is pressurized with helium at 5 in. of water gauge
- Transfer chamber interior interlocking shelf of dry powder epoxy-coated steel
Overall dimensions: 31.625L x 52.75W x 40 in.H (80 x 134 x 102cm)
Main chamber interior: 27.5D x 33.5W x 25 in.H (69.9 x 85.1 x 63.5cm)
Transfer chamber is 11 in. nominal I.D. x 12 in.L (28 x 30cm)
Shipping weight: 255 lb. (166kg)
ETL listed (115V model).
Meets Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method. Conforms to UL 3101-1/61010-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1 (115V model).
|Atmosphere sensitive materials|
|UL, ETL, CAN/CSA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok