Labconco Protector Downdraft Powder Station
The Labconco Protector Downdraft Powder Station keeps users safe by containing powders during fingerprint processing.
Manufacturer: Labconco 3410001
Open-sided, open-top workstation provides unrestricted operator movement and accommodates oversized evidence.
- Powder-coated steel housing and shelf
- Type 304 stainless steel work surface with Flow-Zone perforations
- Built-in blower with motorized, backward curved fan and switch
- With removable powder catch pan
- Exhaust prefilter of pleated paper with MERV 8 rating
- Exhaust HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron
- Red, filter system alarm light alerts operator to low airflow conditions
- Comes with 6 ft. (15cm) power cord with plug
- Available in 2 ft. (0.6m) and 3 ft. (0.9m) widths and Domestic electrical standards
An optional Transition Connector mounts between two downdraft powder hoods for a secure fit and continuous work surface.
ETL listed (Models 3410000 and 3410001).
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok