Labconco Protector Perchloric Acid Fume Hoods
Protects your lab from perchloric acid vapors
Manufacturer: Labconco 140510001
- Bypass airflow design
- Heat-welded unplasticized PVC interior with integral work surface and drainage trough
- Washdown port for connection to external wash rings (not included)
- 12.75 in. O.D. PVC exhaust connections
- 28 in. Sash opening
- 0.19 in. Thick tempered safety glass vertical-rising sashes with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC
- 0.75 in. Thick Lexan polycarbonate vertical-rising sash with frame of epoxy-coated aluminum and PVC
- Ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep airflow openings
- ADA-compliant light and blower switches and front access panels
- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated steel exterior
- Black enamel-coated hardboard support surface
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves
- LED lighting
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- One pre-wired 115V electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- Factory prepared for up to seven service fixtures including two gooseneck faucets and for up to four electrical duplex receptacles
Air usage/static pressure with sash full open (at 100fpm)
- 4 ft. Model: 725cfm at 0.17 in.
- 5 ft. Model: 955cfm at 0.33 in.
- 6 ft. Model: 1180cfm at 0.50 in.
- 8 ft. Model: 1640cfm at 0.28 in.
Available in 4, 5, 6 and 8 ft. widths
UL 3101-1/61010-1, UL 1805
SEFA 1-2002, NFPA 45-2000, ASTM E84-01, ASHRAE 110-95, ANSI Z9.5-1993, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1
|Service fixure: 2|