Labconco™ Protector XVS™ Ventilation Station
For an economical alternative to large, heavy-duty fume hoods, choose a Labconco Protector XVS™ Ventilation Station.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 4864030
Compact, ventilated work enclosures can be used as light-duty fume hoods, science classroom workstations, solvent cleaning work bays, weighing stations or for pathology and cytology. Low-profile enclosure protects user by containing powders and fumes during light-duty, fume-generating or weighing procedures.
- Clean-Sweep™ airfoil sweeps the work surface for maximum containment
- Upper containment sash foil bleeds air into the enclosure to direct contaminants away from operator area
- Upper dilution air supply introduces room air at the top of sash to dilute upper chamber concentrations
- Rear baffle with perforation zones promotes horizontal laminar flow
- Side-entry airfoils allow air to sweep across interior surfaces
- 2 × 10 in. (5 × 25.4cm) rectangular exhaust collars on top and bottom allow connection to ductwork for exhausting to the outside or to a FilterMate™ Portable Exhauster (10-304-31, -33, -35, -37) for filtered removal of powders, particulates or fumes
- 0.25 in. (6.4mm) tempered safety glass sash
- 22.75 in. high model: Hinged, 20° angled sash with 8 in. (20.3cm) opening; swings up to provide 20 in. (50.8cm) opening
- 32 in. high model: Hinged, 14° angled sash with 10 in. (25.4cm) opening; swings up to provide 29.25 in. (74.3cm) opening
- 23 in.D (58.4cm) interior work space
- Two utility ports for tubing and electrical cord connection to services
- Glacier white and gray, dry powder-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and baffle
- 0.188 in. thick (4.8mm) tempered safety glass top and sides
ASHRAE™ 110-95 (Method of Testing Performance of Laboratory Fume Hoods), SEFA 1-2002 (Laboratory Fume Hoods), ANSI™ Z9.5-1993 (Laboratory Ventilation)
Warranty and Services
One year against defects in materials and workmanship
|ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, SEFA 1|
|Epoxy-coated Aluminum and Steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok