Labconco™ Purifier™ HEPA-Filtered Safety Enclosures with Guardian Monitor
Labconco Purifier™ HEPA-Filtered Safety Enclosures with Guardian Monitor provide personnel and environmental biohazard protection.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ 3980422
Meet requirements for Biosafety Level 1, 2, or 3 containment without product protection, making these an economical alternative to Class II biosafety cabinets. Also suitable for chemical and particulate powder weighing and other procedures generating fine dusts or aerosols. HEPA-filtered enclosures require no outside exhausting.
- Total exhaust from 155 to 310cfm, depending on hood width
- Sash pivots 10°, from 9.5 in. (24cm) operating position to 20 in. (50.8cm) opening for loading and maintenance
- Quiet variable-speed, solid-state internal blower maintains appropriate air velocity
- Airfoil with Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Built-in Guardian™ Airflow Monitor to alert user of face velocities outside preset range (where applicable)
- Front-mounted pressure gauge monitors pressure differential against the HEPA filter
- HEPA filter is 99.99% efficient on 0.3μm particles (where applicable)
- Negative pressure design ensures containment—should a leak occur, the system traps the contaminated air and recirculates it through the filter
- Class I Enclosures have a 15w, 254nm germicidal UV lamp to use in conjunction with surface disinfection to ensure decontamination of biohazardous particulates while unattended
- 0.25 in. (6.4mm) Tempered glass side panels and sash
- Glare-free fluorescent lamp mounted outside contamination area
- Blower and light switches are front-mounted for easy access
- Powder-coated aluminum frame and steel rear plenum and zone-perforated rear baffle
- Back panel has two utility ports for service connections
- Open bottom allows enclosure to be placed on existing cabinetry or accessory dished work surface
For operator safety, UV lamp cannot be turned on when fluorescent lamp is in use.
28.75L × 37 in. H (73 × 94cm). 115V 60Hz, 3A.
ETL listed (certified to UL 3101-1/61010-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1).
ASHRAE™ 110-1995 conformity tested. Biological containment verified per NSF Standard Number 49 Personnel Protection Test.
|220 to 310 cfm|
|Epoxy Coated Aluminum and Steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok