Labconco Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Designed for use with Labconco Freeze-dry Systemscompact size easily fits into freeze-dry system cabinets
Manufacturer: Labconco 7739403
Provide a reliable vacuum source for other products including glove boxes and centrifugal concentrators.
- Two-stage, oil-sealed pumps with sliding vane
- Switchable high-vacuum and high-throughput modes
- Three-position gas ballast (Closed, Low Flow, and High Flow)
- Enclosed, fan-cooled, single-phase electric motor drives pump
- Thermal overload protection with automatic restart
- Inlet valve prevents air and oil suckback in the event of power or oil loss
- Cast-aluminum housing
- Mounted on a base plate with rubber feet for stability
Cat. No. 16-108-218 has a reverse IEC plug; models with 117L/min. pumping capacity include a retractable lifting handle; models with 195L/min. pumping capacity have a lifting bracket. A pump exhaust filter with oil and odor filter elements is also included.
|Pump, four each one liter bottles of vacuum pump oil and one exhaust filter with oil mist and odor filter elements. ON/OFF switch, power cord with plug for direct connection of pump to Labconco freeze dryers, one 12.7mm (1/2 in.) O.D. and one 19.1mm (3/4 in.) O.D. inlet adapter|
|Freeze Dry Systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok