Labconco Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Designed for use with Labconco Freeze-dry Systemscompact size easily fits into freeze-dry system cabinets
Manufacturer: Labconco 7739403
Provide a reliable vacuum source for other products including glove boxes and centrifugal concentrators.
- Two-stage, oil-sealed pumps with sliding vane
- Switchable high-vacuum and high-throughput modes
- Three-position gas ballast (Closed, Low Flow, and High Flow)
- Enclosed, fan-cooled, single-phase electric motor drives pump
- Thermal overload protection with automatic restart
- Inlet valve prevents air and oil suckback in the event of power or oil loss
- Cast-aluminum housing
- Mounted on a base plate with rubber feet for stability
Cat. No. 16-108-218 has a reverse IEC plug; models with 117L/min. pumping capacity include a retractable lifting handle; models with 195L/min. pumping capacity have a lifting bracket. A pump exhaust filter with oil and odor filter elements is also included.
|Pump, four each one liter bottles of vacuum pump oil and one exhaust filter with oil mist and odor filter elements. ON/OFF switch, power cord with plug for direct connection of pump to Labconco freeze dryers, one 12.7mm (1/2 in.) O.D. and one 19.1mm (3/4 in.) O.D. inlet adapter|
|Freeze Dry Systems|