Labplas Sani-Sponge Kit
The simpler solution to surface sampling
Manufacturer: Labplas KSS61100
Designed to collect samples to detect the presence of microbiological contaminations such as Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli, and other food-borne pathogens on almost any surface. Kit is convenient and easy to use, and helps eliminate several time-consuming steps.
- All Labplas SANI-SPONGE TWIRL'EM bags come with safety tabs
- Puncture-proof tabs eliminate the sharp points that can cause bag puncture and/or abrasions
- Kits are sterilized using gamma irradiation
- Produced in accordance with HACCP, USDA, ACIA and CFIA requirements
- Available in Dry Sponge or Wet Sponge forms
- TWIRL'EM Sterile Sampling bag with write-on strip containing a dry biocide-free cellulose sponge (1.5 in. x 3 in. x 0.625 in. when hydrated)
- TWIRL'EM Sterile Sampling bag accompanied by a foil-sealed, pre-moistened cellulose sponge, holding 10mL of neutralizing buffer-sterile
|9 x 4.5 in. (229 x 114mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok