Thermo Scientific Labtainer BioProcess Container 2D System, ASI 28 Film, 3 Edge Ports, MPC Insert/Body with C-Flex Tubing/Pinch Clamps
Use small volume Labtainers for sampling, harvesting, preparation, storage and transport of process liquids.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SS00022I
This Thermo Scientific Labtainer BioProcess Container (BPC) 2D system is composed of Thermo Scientific ASI 28 film, a 4-layer, 12.5 mL, animal origin–free ethyl vinyl acetate film and includes 3 ports (including an injection site). A wide range of capacities, port configurations and tubing styles are available.
- Helps to eliminate post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers, and to reduce cross-contamination risks
- All Labtainers constructed in an ISO 7 cleanroom environment under cGMP conditions
- Harvesting from, feeding into, and collecting samples from bioreactors and fermenters
- Preparing and storing buffer, culture media, and process liquid
- Collecting chromatography feed and fraction
- Harvesting, storing, and transporting bulk drug product and drug precursors
|63.3 x 42.7 cm (24.9 x 16.8 in.)|
|This product is packaged and sealed into plastic dust cover packaging which is then placed into carboard cartons labeled with product and lot identification.|
|Labtainer 2D BioProcess Containter System|
|Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)|
|MPC insert and body connectors and injection site|
|25 per case|
|Store at room temperature.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok